The future you want is within reach.
At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie in the process. We’re a community of builders committed to building better communities. That’s why we’re always looking ahead, and not just to the next project or what’s next in our industry.
We’re also looking at what’s next for you and how we can help you build a career you’re proud of. As a student at PCL, you will get the opportunity for challenging work assignments in a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
As an IT Student and depending on your assigned project, here’s how you will contribute to the team:
- Has the chance to log IT related support calls.
- Assists in the maintenance of the IT work areas while setting up new users, printers and workstations.
- Creates an impact through providing basic network, hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Be responsible for handling equipment audits, shipment and creating documentation
- Attends weekly team meetings.
- Assists in a variety of other customer service & systems related tasks as required.
- Proficient knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office basic hardware support).
- Strong problem-solving skills with an appreciation for detail and accuracy.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to evaluate and integrate technology as it relates to the needs of the business.
- Ability to read basic network drawings.
- Basic hardware and networking skills.
- If your passion, values, and vision match ours, we would love to hear from you. Candidates selected to move forward to the next stage of the recruitment process will receive an email to complete a short online video interview.
PCL is an innovative, employee-owned company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work every day. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we are committed to supporting and developing our teams.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating equitable opportunities and an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. We make employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Should you require an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and location you are interested in.
Together, we can build success and a better future. Let’s get started!
Employee Status: Internship Full-Time
Company: PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
Primary Location: Oakville, Ontario
Job: IT Student
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.