Technical Support (German and English Speaking)
Based in Düsseldorf or elsewhere in North-Western Germany
Are you looking for a challenging Technical Support role working in a fast-paced working environment?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow your technical skills and join our friendly Technical Services team in a progressive international software house. The role is to provide technical support and carry out installations throughout the DACH region. This role is either based working from our office in Düsseldorf or working from your home office in the north-western region of Germany.
This role requires an enthusiastic, details oriented individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude who can provide high quality technical support for our Managed Print and Scan Solutions (PaperCut, Umango, Princity and DocSlide) and other products in our portfolio. We need someone who is eager to learn and develop their skills and has excellent communication skills and a passion for helping customers.
- Providing technical support via helpdesk, telephone, email and remote assistance.
- Installing and supporting software across a large international customer base.
- Occasionally traveling to customer sites in the DACH region to perform onsite installations and training. This may involve staying away from home for a few days.
- Working closely with the support team across Europe.
- Troubleshooting and replicating customer issues in-house in a virtual test environment.
- Assisting with presales queries and providing technical backup for sales visits when required.
- Answering presales technical and functional queries.
- Performing online demonstrations and webinars when required.
- Creating and running hands-on technical workshops.
- Helping with technical support for internal staff on both the software and hardware used by the company.
- Supporting internal infrastructure, including the showroom and other services.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working with customers in a support environment is required.
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of spoken and written German and good level of English.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server and Client platforms, Active Directory and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Virtual server platform and Azure experience is a bonus, but not essential.
- Exposure to Apple Mac and Linux is also a bonus, but not essential.
- Previous experience of managing printers is desirable.
- Good technical experience and skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
- Good organizational skills with good memory and an eye for detail.
- Must be able to cope well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent timekeeping.
In return we offer:
- A career in a stable, well established global organization (established 1988) which is considered as a leader in its field.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Company laptop and mobile.
- Petrol/diesel allowance per kilometer for business travel.
- Extensive training and support.
- 25 days annual leave per annum (increasing to 30 days gradually after completing 2 full years at iTS).
- Onboarding and training program arranged in either our UK or Spanish offices.
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.