IT Jobs Montreal
|Hiring Organization||Alteo Recruiting Services|
|Post Name||IT SECURITY ANALYST|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in IT|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 69000 To CAD 79000 Per Year|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2Y 2P1|
Alteo is looking for a Computer Security Analyst for a permanent position based in Montreal.
*** Hybrid: 2 days in the office / 3 days at home ***
Reporting to the Manager, Information Security Services, the IT Security Analyst reviews current policies and develops related policies, guidelines and procedures. information security and IT security.
- Participate in solution architecture review and ensure security requirements are met.
- Perform IT security audit and lead vulnerability assessment, monitor audit corrective action plan.
- Define IT security standards
- Monitor IT security risks and produce reports (e.g. risk reports, monthly dashboards).
- Monitor external technology security risks (e.g. virus vulnerabilities) and review technology trends.
- Develop a set of information security policies
- Develop and maintain an information security awareness program
- Establish a security incident response team and review procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Provide security monitoring procedures and ensure that IT staff monitor systems on a regular basis.
- Participate in the implementation of a disaster recovery plan (DRP). Participate in annual DRP tests.
- Identify objectives and actions consistent with the strategic plan.
- Work with external consultants when necessary for independent security audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Windows/Macintosh/Unix/Linux system administration in a networked environment.
- Knowledge of network technologies
- Able to work with different investigative agencies
- Security professional certification (SSCP, CISSP, GIAC, or other recognized security certification) (asset)
- Knowledge of international security standards and best practices (ISO27001, FISMA) and knowledge of Quebec (“Privacy Act”) and Canadian law (Personal Information Protection Act, PIPEDA) are desirable
- Must have absolute discretion on computer security incidents
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be committed to working in a structured environment where teamwork is essential.
- Must be able to work under pressure while maintaining harmonious relationships with colleagues.
- Fluency in English, functional in French