XS CAD Limited
|Hiring Organization||XS CAD Limited|
|Post Name||Project Lead-MEP|
|Qualification||ITI / Technical Diploma with relevant work experience either in HVAC / Electrical / Mech. Pipework Sectors.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 32 To GBP 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Redditch, England, United Kingdom B80 7AY|
This position involves leading a team of high-caliber MEP (Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing) Professionals including 3D Spatial MEP Coordinators, MEP Revit Designers, and 3D MEP Modellers working on a variety of International MEP BIM, Revit & CAD Design Development projects for Commercial, Residential, Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail & Institutional Sectors.
This is a domain & leadership role for working on international & high profile projects involving the following aspects:
- To work with the team and deliver the projects within the time, budget, and quality that is desired.
- To independently communicate with clients using emails, messengers, voice chats & teleconferences.
- Ensure that the workflow process includes a Quality Check process and implement all necessary changes needed to ensure the right delivery at the right time. To actively carry out the QC process if required.
- To effectively manage the team through periodic meetings, intra-team communication, and other project management strategies.
- The team member should have independently worked on Revit / AutoCAD Projects.
- ITI / Technical Diploma with relevant work experience either in HVAC / Electrical / Mech. Pipework Sectors.
- The ability to communicate well in English will be preferred.
As well as a full-time role/position, we will consider working with the right person on an hourly/part-time basis for an initial period. We offer competitive compensation and remuneration policies in line with qualifications and experience.
About The Company
XS CAD, established is a UK-based MEP (M&E) and architectural design and BIM Information Technology-Enabled Services (ITES) provider, with a global delivery center in Mumbai, India. With an additional presence in the USA, Canada, and Australia, our global reach allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the building services (MEP), retail, homebuilder, architectural, and construction sectors with high-quality MEP engineering design, architectural design, and BIM solutions, XS CAD is already established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India.
What We Offer
XS CAD offers a fulfilling working environment that is respectful and ethical. We value each one of our team members and work hard to ensure that this association is fruitful for both the team member and the organization. This is a career opportunity for someone seeking a stable and progressive association. Our well-designed office infrastructure, with the latest hardware and software, allows our team members to perform and grow professionally. With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division and an innovation team, we focus strongly on training our team members on the latest tools and trends. We promote a culture of discussing and implementing a planned career growth path with team leaders. We believe in transparent, fixed, and variable compensation policies to ensure that the association is productive.
To apply for this job please visit www.xscad.com.