Jasper Inn & Suites by INNHotels
Housekeeper – Room Attendant Jobs Opening in Canada
Full Job Description
Housekeeper – Jasper Inn & Suites
The team here at Jasper Inn & Suites works together each day to create an unforgettable experience for our guests. As a Housekeeper, you are the key to creating a clean and comfortable stay for our guests.
- 5 – 6 shifts per week, 30 – 40 hours per week (Varies, depending on the Season)
- Summer & Permanent year-round available
- Experience is an asset but willing to train
- Starting Wage is $17/hour
- Provide cleaning services for guests on a day-to-day basis.
- Complete task sheets of listed rooms to be cleaned each day.
- Observe and report any maintenance repairs needed.
- Help stock and maintain cleaning supplies, linen carts, and linen rooms.
- Return Lost and Found items to the designated office.
- Abide by all resort safety procedures to always ensure the safety of both staff and guests.
- Maintain the cleanliness of hallways and public areas during certain times (vacuuming, dusting, etc.)
- Move and arrange furniture and turn mattresses.
- Taking garbage to loading dock areas.
- Provide basic information on facilities and handle complaints
- Respond to guest requests and deliver to guests upon request.
- Assists Colleagues as directed by Team Lead and Housekeeping Manager.
- Assist in the laundry when required.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by the Team Lead and Housekeeping Manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs, pushing, to pull, bending, kneeling, and lifting.
- Work with cleaning chemicals; proper use training will be provided.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Available to work weekends.
- Report to work in the required uniform and in adherence with the Jasper Inn & Suites Dress Code.
- Fun, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Must have a valid Canadian work permit. We do not provide LMIA.
- A great work environment with opportunities for development and career advancement within Jasper Inn & Suites and the INNHotels family of hotels;
- A competitive compensation package;
- Group health plan;
- Staff events and seasonal discounts on local adventure activities;
- Hotel Discounts as part of the INNHotels family of hotels;
- The opportunity to live and work in Jasper, Alberta;
- Staff accommodation based on availability
- Monthly trips to Hinton, and other sightseeing spots
- Monthly Staff Appreciation Lunches
Do you think you’d make a good candidate? Send your resume to the following email address.
We want to thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Email resume: Harwyn Enconado, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.