ManekTech - Ahmedabad
About the job
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast and effectively.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SMEs, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements and being able to present and sell concepts to clients.
- Produce program specifications and implement system enhancements by addressing specific business needs and resolving queries.
- Code, compile, test and implement applications in compliance with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Support development environments. Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews.
- Comply, understand, and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements during programming execution.
- Assess, identify, and mitigate potential risks within the IT programming environment by complying with technology business policy and process requirements (SDLC and change / release management process definition) to ensure operational performance.
- Produce technical specifications and architecture that is in accordance to agreed standards. Design, code, test, and debug to obtain a robust solution with supporting documentation.
- Minimize system downtime through proactive identification of potential issues and ensure minimization of recurring problems by managing defects and performing code reviews.
- Monitor systems post change and pro-actively do performance analysis to ensure there is no system failure due to capacity.
- Maintain maximum system availability by ensuring that incidents are recorded for future reference and adequate root cause analysis is done to eliminate the risk of a recurrence.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies and develop technical and business skills.
- Proactively engage with business units and colleagues to understand underlying needs and opportunities and identify Information Technology (IT) innovative solutions in a timely manner.
- Supervises the work of other developers. Provides technical assistance to fellow developers and other Information Technology (IT) team members
- Digital projects exposure
- Microservices ( Mandatory)
- Spring boot
- Java 8 /11
- Exposure to API’s
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 – ₹1,000,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.