Sales Support Executive
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Sales Support Executive to be based in Kuwait who will be responsible to look for opportunities to maximize revenue contribution, market share, and brand awareness whilst sharing important market intelligence and business leads with the Sales Manager/ Key Account Managers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support Key Account Managers, Sales Managers,s and Area Managers for backend sales.
- Work as a link between the sales force and the Kuwait market to monitor/develop pools of revenue, and implement strategies and action plans to grow and support sales revenue targets.
- Prepare detailed monthly sales reports containing relevant information on agents, territories, quotas, inventories, budgets, leads, growth projections, and marketing initiatives.
- Engage with customers daily to answer questions, resolve complaints, handle sales escalations, initiate follow-up on leads,
- Attend meetings as required with sales staff, managers, technical personnel, and others to discuss product information, sales goals, and inter-departmental coordination efforts.
- Organize and coordinate promotional events and annual celebrations for clients, executives, and/or sales personnel, including researching and booking venues, entertainment, and vendors.
- Monitor performance of segments, sales channels, destinations, and reporting of deviations.
- Monitor performance of accounts, work with business intelligence data, reports, and keep track of sales targets.
- Identify pools of revenue including current and future diversification of destinations.
- Identify, explore and develop sales leads.
- Assist the Key Account Managers/ Sales Manager with updating and monitoring of agreements for corporate accounts.
- A minimum weekly update of performance e.g. at the sales meetings, as well as ad-hoc reports on channel development, opportunities, and deviations.
- Assist in organizing and conducting promotional activities such as trade shows, product training, customer events, roadshows, etc.
- Manage ticket office functions and assist walk-in customers and trade partners.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- GDS or airline reservations system knowledge is a must
- Graduate in Business Administration preferably Sales Marketing or Finance
- 3 – 5 years of Experience in a similar role in an Airline/ GSA/ Travel Agency
- Good MS Office skills
- Enthusiastic and positive with excellent multitasking skills
- Attention to detail is necessary as well as being a people person with excellent customer service knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic will be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.