Jet2.com and Jet2holidays
Flight Planning and ATC Controller
Full Job Description
What you will be doing…
Jet2.com and Jet2Holidays are delighted to offer new opportunities for Flight Planning and ATC Controllers to join our team at Leeds Bradford Airport. You will play a key role in the heart of our busy Airline Flying Operation, Working as One Team to help ensure the day to day flying operation runs smoothly and is well-supported.
What will you do in the role?
Our Flight Planning and ATC Controller will Take Responsibility for the day to day running of all operational aspects of the flying programme from a navigational perspective, including Air Traffic Control Slot Management, network updates and operational assistance as well as maintenance of the Company’s flight planning system. You will also:
- Lead our Flight Planning and ATC team in compiling accurate flight paperwork and reducing delays allocated to all Jet2.com flights in relation to Air Traffic Control regulations
- Work closely with the wider Operations Team to ensure our operation and service delivery are supported.
What are the key skills / experience you’ll already have?
Our Flight Planning and ATC Controller will be highly organised, have an analytical mind and an in-depth understanding of flight operations. You will have previous experience of working in an aviation environment and be computer-literate. You will also:
- Be able to read and assimilate technical data quickly and accurately
- Be adaptable to changing situations
- Be willing to work in a rostered position, with a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern to meet the demands of the flying programme.
What can we offer you?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: –
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 29 days holiday entitlement per annum (including bank holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to mental health first aiders
- Annual pay review
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle.
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.