Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in developing our product positioning and enhancing the messaging. You will develop our go-to-market strategy for multiple products, and execute flawless product launches by working with teams across the company including Product, Sales, Engineering, PR, Senior Leadership, Content, and Design. You will be responsible for understanding the market landscape, identifying the Total Addressable Market (TAM), segmenting your target audience, and creating the strategic positioning. Building a strong team is a key aspect for this role and grooming the team members to showcase effective leadership.
- Manage go-to-market strategies – owning and executing product marketing by developing product positioning and messaging. Work closely with the different teams and provide marketing support at every step.
- Market Monitoring: Develop deep knowledge of market trends and the competitive landscape to shape marketing strategy and actionable insights
- Product Positioning: As a lead you will develop a compelling product positioning for multiple products at Jio Platforms.
- Differentiation Strategy – Creating powerful content on competitive differentiation & devise replacement programs.
- Collaboration – working with cross-functional teams to design and deliver integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Product Innovation: Be on top of the voice of the customer as well as the happenings in the competitive landscape and the industry as a whole
- Product Roadmap: Collaborate with the product team, helping them craft, define and modify our roadmap based on both customer and market activity
- Social Media Content Strategy – Work with the social media team to build the brand value and strategy of the company across the various digital platforms.
- Build the team – Develop and grow the best-in-class Product Marketing team at Jio Platforms for Jio pages.
Required Skills and Experience:-
- You have a relevant experience in product marketing/ enterprise marketing/ product management, strategy or similar roles at B2C company or internet company
- MBA from a Tier I college in Business, Marketing, or other related disciplines will be preferred
- You have exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends
- You have penchant for design thinking of product, processes, and businesses
- You are ambitious and bias toward effective outcomes
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.