First Abu Dhabi Bank
VP – Virtual Relationship Management
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
To manage a team responsible for assigned portfolio along with the responsibility of growing the revenue thus ensuring achievement of agreed objectives of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction and portfolio hygiene.
- Meet and exceed monthly target objectives- Cross sell the bank products and focus on maximizing the profits generated through selling bank products, Treasury, insurance etc
- Focus on liabilities and refer clients to Assets Coverage/Sales
- Ensure penetration in the market through focus on New to Bank acquisition as well as solicit existing clientele
- To be abreast with all policies, products and processes to ensure superior client on boarding experience
- To proactively participate in Learning, Development and training programmes of the bank in order to be effective sales personnel
- Ensure strict adherence to all KYC, Compliance policies and other processes as stipulated
- Manage a team of VRMs across 10,000-12,000 customers with focus on portfolio and revenue growth
- Employ a Business revenue generation approach to target existing clients, cross sell and up-sell.
- Accomplish revenue objectives for all products as per the set business plan/KPI
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing quality services by responding to customer requests in a timely manner & reducing the turnaround time for processing the business requirements.
- Enhancing transactions on the liability book by serving all queries raised by the client.
- To ensure maximum activation of inactive accounts by effectively conducting customer risk assessment and servicing needs of the customer
- Focus on product penetration across team members (Fx/Trade/Asset referral/ Bancassurance)
- Will work with Product governance teams to effectively conduct clean up exercises on the portfolio.
- Perform the business profiling for customers in particular businesses focused on the company’s competitive position within its industry y to manage risk or x-sell as applicable
- Ensure adherence to risk framework.
- Cooperate and facilitate work of internal audit and risk management to address gaps, and respond to audit reports within agreed deadlines.
- Monitor money laundering activities and coordinate remedial actions with management.
- Ensure adherence to banking regulations and organization guidelines relating to customer acceptance, data protection, money laundering and KYC across all team members
- Coordinate with customer service groups and processing units to ensure satisfactory service standards are met.
- Responding to the relevant compliance and sanctions queries within the relevant time frame.
- Will ensure there are no lapses on deferrals requested.
- Will ensure complete and comprehensive KYC of accounts on-boarded.
- Will ensure up to date contact information is updated.
- Promote sharing of best practice within the team and support the identified training requirements for self and team
- Focus on increasing productivity and activity of the team by ensuring regular product and conduct training sessions
- Perform regular performance reviews of all staff and provide quality feedback on learning and development needs, whilst managing under performers.
- Extend support and promote best practices.
- Mentor/ coach peers and subordinates as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking or a related major field of study is preferred
- 8-10 years’ relevant experience in the Corporate, Commercial or Business Banking with at least 3 years in similar positions of managing customer base in the identified target segment.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobsatdubai.com.