Collecting payments on overdue amount by informing customers of their debt and their various options for repayment.
- Visiting delinquent clients :- Visiting the delinquent clients mapped to him/ her and making further follow ups for payments on PTP dates.Calling to clients on daily basis for reminder and follow ups
- Depositing collected amount from clients in group accounts :- Amount collected from clients should be deposited on daily basis and in case of any cash hold It should be timely communicated and
- approval should be taken.
- Updating the collection mobile apps/ Registers :- Updating all cash and non-cash transactions/ visits in VYMO app of collection.
- Maintaining collection registers like CDS register at branch (If required).
- Timely takeover of newly allocated clients, Support Tools : – Taking over newly mapped clients from business within the time frame and making further follow up for recovery
- Collection officers could use legal tools such as legal letter issuance and conducting Lok adalat camps.
- This involves arranging meeting of legal vendors with customers at their place and facilitating customer to attend Lok adalat camps.
- Negotiate Payment Schedules : – Collection officers speak to customers to negotiate payment plans and payment schedules that suit their current financial situation while still satisfying the debit.
- Productivity : – Monthly Target for Collection Officer is 1 lakh Recovery
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
- Academic score: 50%
Required work experience
- Industry: BFSI
- Role: Fresher/Sales
- Years of experience: 1 to 3
Good Team spirit
Inter personal skill
Time / Team Management
Good communication skill
Proactive & focused approach
Work experience in the profile
Graduate and above
- Travel: Customer Visits
- Vehicle: 2 wheeler preferred
- Contract Types: PERMANENT
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.