The cashier primarily performs cash register operations with a courteous and polite attitude at all times in order to provide exceptional and attentive customer service.
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Carry out transactions with the customer
- Maintain cleanliness and order at the cash counter
- Validate lottery tickets
- Manage coupons
- Balance the cash register
- Merchandising of designated areas
- Answer calls
Skills and knowledges :
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Organization and cleanliness
- High school diploma in progress or completed
The position is offered by the owner pharmacist(s).
French language :
Very good knowledge
English language :
Brunet’s mission is to offer Quebecers the most personalized health-related advice and services. Brunet, which has a network of some 180 franchised establishments in Quebec, continues its development by constantly improving its offering of products and services.
Working within the Brunet network
The network of pharmacies affiliated with Brunet offers you the opportunity to evolve in a stimulating environment, surrounded by professionals who are passionate about their profession. Do you want to work with customers on a daily basis? Advise her, guide her? Join now a human team, dedicated to the well-being of its customers and always ready to offer the best to each of its customers.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.