Siddhartha's Indian Kitchen
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- East Indian
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.