- Maintain electronic component production equipment, check operating status, and fix major errors.
- Adjust equipment parameters, convert equipment production and operation models, test new models.
- Introducing new and improved processes and tracking production volumes.
- Improve production line product quality, track production analysis causes, and take effective measures to effectively control poor production capacity.
- Reduce transmission downtime, increase productivity and improve product quality.
Industry: Maintenance – Repair, Mechanical and Electrical, Refrigeration
- Responsible for the work
- Have knowledge in related fields
- Have experience in a similar position
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.