JMK Health Care Pvt Ltd
Telesales Executive Job Description Template
We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented telesales executive to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets. The telesales executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received. You should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
To be successful as a telesales executive, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing telesales executive should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
Telesales Executive Responsibilities:
· Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
· Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
· Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
· Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
· Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
· Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
· Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
· Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
· Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Telesales Executive Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED.
· Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
· Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
· Proven experience working as a telesales executive.
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
· The ability to follow scripts.
· Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: From ₹150,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.