Education Consultant, Student Recruitment
|Hiring Organization||Heriot-Watt University|
|Post Name||Education Consultant, Student Recruitment|
|Qualification||Diploma / Degree (or equivalent qualification)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||MYR 3200 To MYR 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Putrajaya, Malaysia 62200|
The post holder will provide counselling and information to prospective students and/or their parents on all programmes offered by the University.
The post holder will participate in various marketing activities and will work with active University partners/agents to promote the programmes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Grow Enrolments * Provide counselling and precise explanation (face-to-face or via other media) on education guidance to prospective students and/or their parents and ensure the such experience is positive and satisfactory.
- To achieve enrolment targets by Management through Leads Conversion to Enrolment
- Contribute and execute on-campus activities to drive student recruitment.
- Build and maintain standard day-to-day relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- The candidate is required to work on certain weekends and travelling (Domestic and International) to multiple locations when it is required.
- Support assigned agents, school/college counsellors and other stakeholders. Contributes to the work of the team and helping to coordinate work to meet deadlines
Partner Schools and Agents Experience * Leads generation for the current year to for the following year’s conversion.
- Execute the year campaigns with Outreach Manager’s Partner School Strategy.
- To lead Campus Nurturing events for Partner School engagement- including outreach activities.
- Develop and perform rapport-building with the agencies and school counsellors that are appointed under the candidate’s portfolio.
- Planned, prioritize, coordinate and attend school visits, exhibitions, roadshows and other outreach activities of the University.
- Provide training, guidance and mentor new executives.
- Perform or handle additional tasks given by the reporting line manager
- Implement all school marketing events in accordance with the University branding standards.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post and its general responsibilities. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
Education & Qualifications
- Diploma / Degree (or equivalent qualification)
- Minimum one (1) year of working experience in sales or recruitment, preferably in education.
- Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin languages is preferred.
- Understand the University’s Recruitment cycle
- Experience in post-graduate and/or undergraduate student recruitment.
- Experience in local and/or international student recruitment.
- Knowledge of Schools Account Management will be desirable
- Excellent communication skills and building rapport with Schools and Agents.
- Ability to create events, and excellent coordinating skills.
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge
- Self-motivated, target oriented and independent with a high degree of commitment to meeting deadlines and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work and cooperate in a team-oriented environment – people oriented with a warm and cheerful disposition.
- Creative, resourceful, and customer-focused.
- Be prepared to spend time away from home, travelling nationally and internationally. Must possess a valid passport.
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours, including weekends and public holidays.
- Knowledge of counselling techniques.
- Proven ability to close sales.
- Preferably with own transport and able to travel locally and overseas.
- Ability to work well under pressure on simultaneous tasks.
- Has wide knowledge of School Coverage and leads Management
Special Factors (if applicable)
- Enjoys being part of a university campus, developing the role as the campus grows, and is willing to take a ‘hands-on’ approach from the outset.
- Willing to work in Putrajaya.
Essential Criteria – these are attributes without which a candidate would not be able to undertake the full remit of the role. Applicants who do not clearly demonstrate in their application that they possess the essential requirements will normally be eliminated at the short-listing stage.
Desirable Criteria – these are attributes which would be useful for the candidate to hold. When shortlisting, these criteria will be considered when more than one applicant meets the essential criteria.
To apply for this job please visit enzj.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com.