About BrightChamps Tech Private Limited-
BrightChamps Tech Private Limited is India’s first company focused on holistic technology development for the child. At BrightChamps, we are creating next-generation technology leaders who will create the best solutions for the impending problems of the future. Our teachers and curriculum designers are the flag-bearers of our approach to revolutionise the education system making it unique, immersive, and holistic for all kinds, sparking curiosity and thirst for learning and doing. They constantly strive to bring out the genius in every kid. The curriculum is conceptualised and designed by the best minds from top-tier institutes, like IITs and IIMs.
1. Take Coding offline classes for kids and teens (12-16 years).
2. Share class feedback with the team.
Note:- Apply only if you can go to the schools physically to teach
Skills & requirements:-
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer or other related fields
2. Excellent communication skills to engage and teach students
3. Prior experience in teaching in school/ed-tech companies will be preferred
4. IELTS/TOEFL or similar course tutors can also apply
5. Candidates from B.E computer, B.Tech, BCS, MCS will have an added advantage
Work type: Part time
Duration : 6 Month
Compensation: 40,000 to 50,000
- Less working hours.
- No workload.
- Free Training provided
- Free content and curriculum provided.
Timing: Between 9 AM to 3:30 PM (Decided by the company depending on requirement)
1. Wardhaman Branch
2. Wathoda Branch.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you stay in Nagpur?
- Do you have coding knowledge?
- What is your highest qualification?
- Are you willing to work offline?
- Are you interested in a part time job?
- Do you have any teaching experience?
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.