Develop programs that will keep children naturally engaged and interested.
- Use teaching aids to make learning fun.
- Should adhere to the curriculum practiced in the school.
- Encourage children to interact with each other and making them socially competent.
- Making children feel they are important and addressing their concerns.
- Ability to resolve any arguments between children.
- Interact with parents whenever required.
- Close observations of children in the class .
- Track the progress of children and communicate it with parents.
- Work closely with other educators at the centre .
- Communicate with parents to understand the upbringing of children.
- Ensure a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Bachelors’ degree in education or diploma in early childhood education.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant experience in the field.
- Nurturing abilities.
- Patient, compassionate, vivacious and calm.
- Competent in Microsoft excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft word.
Job types : Regular / Permanent
Salary : Rs 7,000.00- Rs 11,000.00
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹6,000.00 – ₹11,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.