Nahdi Medical Co.
Digital Marketing Manager
Translate the business strategy into digital platform through the cooperation with the concerned departments and the digital marketing agencies to achieve the digital marketing KPIs including the website, social media, e-commerce, mobile application…etc.
Digital Marketing Strategy:
- Co-lead the digital marketing strategy through the coordination with internal and external stakeholders in order to set clear direction and to deliver overall company results.
- Manage the implementation of the digital marketing strategy through the alignment with the internal stakeholders and creation of project charter to ensure the compliance with the set strategy.
Digital Marketing Operations:
- Manage the social media content through gathering the inputs from the Marketing Management Team, designing the calendar and launching it to ensure the consistency of the communication in regards to the social media messages.
- Revamp and maintain the company’s website and mobile application in line with the digital marketing strategy in order to maintain the company’s image, equity, compliance with digital marketing standards and integration with Nahdi Omni channel.
- Manage the social media community through the development of the content and materials in order to sustain the awareness and engagement on the social media and achieve the social media Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Manage the operations with the external agencies including determining the scope of work and the delivery guidelines to ensure the compliance of the implementation as per the agreements.
- Review the digital marketing performance reports and analysis in order to communicate the digital marketing performance to the concerned stakeholders.
- Manage the performance of the assigned team through monitoring the KPIs achievement, coaching, following up any obstacles, provide performance feedback and conversations, coaching…etc. to ensure the achievement of the set objectives.
- Manage specific initiatives and campaigns as required from the different departments to ensure the consistency of the business deliverables.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.