Howl-o-Scream Performer (Seasonal) VIRTUAL AUDITIONS (Only)
Virtual Audition Details:
- After you complete your application you will receive an email from “HireFlix” to complete your virtual Audition.
- Please note the email may take up to 24 hours to be sent over to the email address provided in the application.
- You must complete your audition in the next 48 hours after your application is submitted. Please refresh your email inbox or look in the spam folder for the email from “HireFlix”!
- Now Hiring for Scare Actors, (NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, WE WILL TRAIN!) for our daytime Spooktacular event and our nighttime Howl-o-Scream event.
What you get to do:
Seasonal roles will be filled as part of Howl-O-Scream.
- Provide energetic guest interaction and atmospheric entertainment to SeaWorld patrons by evoking an authentic character that energetically interacts with guests.
- Perform regularly in assigned area adhering to set and/or show schedule
- Develops skills/knowledge to maintain excellent quality show/appearance.
- Follows through on show notes to ensure progress in specific areas.
- Maintain personal appearance by meeting costume and makeup requirements
- Assist in general cleaning of specified areas.
- Assist in the daily operational aspects of assigned show, reporting prop/costume repairs in a timely manner.
- Provide solution-based ideas to solve problems
- Support the team’s daily activities
- Execute backstage tasks as outlined in the daily schedule
- Ensure adherence to safety and procedural directions that accompany this position
- Perform other duties as assigned
What it takes to succeed:
- You must be at least 16 years of age and have a parental consent form signed before you can audition.
- High school diploma, GED, or be in the process of obtaining one.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform in the casted role during the try-out process.
- Must be able to work outdoors during evening hours.
- Must be available for all rehearsal and performance dates.
- Previous performance in community/school extra-curricular activities.
- Communication and public relations skills.
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service.
- Provide excellent service to guests and team members.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and work for prolonged periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting, and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Must be willing to comply with and ensure team members comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company, and department training requirements including but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.