Four Seasons Hotel Seoul
Front Office Guest Relations Officer
|Hiring Organization||Four Seasons Hotel Seoul|
|Post Name||Front Office Guest Relations Officer|
|Qualification||A College degree preferably specializing in hospitality|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KRW 760000 To KRW 770000 Per Year|
|Location||Seoul, South Korea|
The Four Seasons Hotel Seoul is looking for Front Office Guest Relations Officer, who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. We are looking for a candidate that is dedicated to creating personalized experiences and lasting memories for our guests. This position reports to the Front Office Manager.
- Welcomes and registers hotel guests, explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible
- Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel.
- Makes change, cashes checks, and exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest’s needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are required.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- A warm welcoming smile, a positive attitude, and being knowledgeable about the local area.
- Reading, writing, and oral fluency in both the Korean & English language
- A College degree preferably specializing in hospitality
- Must already possess valid work authorization in South Korea.
What to Expect: You Will
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
To apply for this job please visit fourseasons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.