Responsible for the day-to-day general administration of Imdad Head office, handling the front-desk and client requests, assisting the management and supporting Imdad team members.
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers
- Redirecting incoming calls to the right department
- Handle courier related requests
- Provide general administrative support to the management and team members
- Undertake general administrative duties including general word processing, filing and copying.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails
- Ordering of equipment, materials, and office supplies
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts, and payments as required and instructed
- Prepare POs and contracts for suppliers as advised
- Arrange meetings relating to the core operation of the company
- Ensure the smooth running of the organization on a day-to-day basis and as required
- Provide administrative support for matters relating to the premises and operations including maintenance contracts, company car renewal, expenses claims, security, alarms, and transport
- Ensure the tidiness of the office and meeting rooms at all times
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma / Associate degree in Secretarial Specialized Studies.
- Effective time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint