TALENT ACQUISITION INTERN
|Hiring Organization||HashRoot Ltd|
|Post Name||TALENT ACQUISITION INTERN|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||14980/- To 15299/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- Sourcing, and screening high-quality candidates from Naukri, LinkedIn, and other social media channels.
- Talking to the right candidates & explaining the accurate job description; generating the exact skill-set of candidates/applicants.
- Enable smooth onboarding of candidates by ensuring consistent liaison between your team and candidate pool.
- Scheduling Interviews.
- Assist your team in handling end-to-end recruitment.
- English Proficiency (Spoken & Written).
- Are available to Work from Home.
- Can start Immediately.
- Available for the entire duration of 2 months.
- Certificate of Acknowledgement
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Job offer, IF found to be an Exceptional Performer.
Required Expertise and Skills:
- Candidates will have to collect and coordinate with resources across the company.
- Will attend client meetings and project kickoffs.
- Record minutes of the meeting of client-related and internal company-related meetings.
- The candidate will also be responsible for building a connection with the Clients through email and phone.
- Should have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Maintain company data across multiple teams.
- Audit the company project folders on a weekly basis.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Good to see if you have used CRMs like Pipe Drive, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
- Experience in Lead Generation and Email campaigns is a plus point.
- Administration of learning on the Learning Management Systems for on-rolls and off-rolls employees.
- End-to-end Zoom management for virtual programs.
- Vendor management including invoice, payment, and contract management.
To apply for this job please visit infopark.in.