The purpose of the job is to provide support and manage sales administrative responsibilities such as; sales commission issues, service issues, meeting organization, logistics, BTL logistics and stores management, communication with non-selling DSRs, promotional SMS to DSRs, cost-effective measures, and reporting management.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Performance Management: Design objectives and set benchmarks for sales admin team members to measure their efficiency.
- PBI System: Understand the PBI (Priority Business Initiatives) requirements of the Urban team and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to establish a PBI system.
- Leave Management: Manage leave balances of the sales department to ensure employees have no more than 15 days of leave balance at the end of the year.
- Complaint Handling: Escalate and resolve DSR complaints within agreed timelines, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Timely Reporting: Ensure all relevant reports required by the sales department are published within set timelines.
- Cost-Effective Measures: Collaborate with Finance and Marketing to identify cost-saving opportunities in areas such as accommodation, bulk booking, BTL costs, stock levels, and ordering quantities.
- BTL Stores and Inventory Management: Oversee the management of BTL stores and inventory, ensuring stock availability and appropriate quantities.
- DSR Demo Phones: Ensure demo phones for DSRs are available in all shops in sufficient quantities.
- DSR Registration: Ensure timely registration of new DSRs, ensuring all necessary documentation is complete.
- Non-Selling DSR Calls: Regularly communicate with non-selling DSRs (those with 10 points and above from the previous month) to minimize churn rate.
- Process-Oriented Mindset: Ability to approach tasks with a focus on efficiency and improvement.
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent presentation, communication, coaching, and people skills.
- Planning and Organization: Strong ability to plan and organize tasks effectively.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure: Demonstrated ability to work calmly and effectively in high-pressure situations.
- At least 2 years of corporate experience, with preference given to those with exposure to working on a CRM system.
- Diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field is preferred
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA explicitly prohibits the use of Forced or Child Labour and respects the rights of its employees to agree to terms and conditions of employment voluntarily, without coercion, and freely terminate their employment on appropriate notice. M-KOPA shall ensure that its Employees are of legal working age and shall comply with local laws for youth employment or student work, such as internships or apprenticeships.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’, or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.