Gap Recruitment Services Kenya
Front officer Admin.
Reporting to: Administrative Manager.
Job Purpose Our client seeks to hire front officer Administrator with a proven experience as customer Care.
You will be more focused on general administrative duties and being the first point of contact for the organization whereas handling customer relations and issues related to products or services offered by the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities.
- Greet, assist, and direct visitors.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Coordinate with various departments and provide updates or information as needed
- Manage appointment scheduling.
- Handle mail, couriers, and deliveries.
- Assist with basic administrative tasks like data entry, filing, and record-keeping.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints or queries.
- Manage customer accounts and details.
- Process orders, forms, and requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the relevant departments or personnel.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure seamless service delivery.
- Provide feedback on customer service efficiency and effectiveness
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Degree/Diploma in admin/communication/PR or related fields
- Proven work experience as a Front Office Representative with a background of customer care
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Power point)
- Must be presentable with great personality
- Superior Communication skills both written and oral are required
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.