Assistant Manager – Credit Control
About the Role:
In the growing E-commerce industry, GO-MMT’s fast-paced corporate department is setting the pace for the rest of the industry to keep up. As the lead for Financial Invoices and reconciliation, you’re at the Centre of the action with GO-MMT’s dynamic Corporate Team. You are a driving force behind the success of your team, ready to roll up your sleeves and work collaboratively across the team to juggle deadlines, manage simultaneous projects and jump in wherever needed to help your team.
You must have specialized B2B knowledge and a bias toward action and strive towards getting things done. Our values of customer focus and continuous improvement are showcased in innovative services that raise challenging questions and demand creative and practical answers. This is a critical role, and the person must possess a thorough knowledge of the organization’s financial/ payment process, working across all types of industries & building a cross industry understanding.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for overall credit control process at myBiz and for timely collection of outstanding amounts from PAN India accounts.
- Robust knowledge about the invoicing process and to ensure invoicing cycle is on time to ensure timely collection.
- Stakeholder management and knowledge of recon and MIS.
- Ensuring 60+ Days outstanding credit is 0. Diligently follow up with all the clients on a regular basis.
- Central Point for sending out all invoices & ledger, commercial invoices, offline invoices, etc.
- Ensuring GST refund is done within agreed timelines – monthly/quarterly – as applicable.
- Sharing GST Recon MIS with corporate as per timelines.
- Reconciliation of bills and payments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduates / Postgraduates from reputed institute
- Relevant 4-6 years of experience in B2B organization
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.