10Decoders consultancy services
- Asset Management
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Maintain expense sheet and bills for expenses.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires with NDA and Bond.
- Address employee queries regarding office management issues (e.g.stationery, Hardware, and other arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including Housekeeping and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like celebrations and conferences
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager, or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office(MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with office machines(e.g.Laptops/Desktops and Printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
- UG degree /Diploma
- Experience as an Administrative assistant is an additional qualification
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.