Primary Care Intern
|Post Name||Primary Care Intern|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 14 To USD 16 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers to crucial health questions —because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all.
Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations. Here, you can join our more than 70,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people’s lives. Join us in our pursuit of answers.
Advancing healthcare from the laboratory through the clinic requires many different strengths, experiences, and perspectives of our exceptional people around the world. Explore our wide range of diverse opportunities and rewarding career pathways and see how you can work with an energizing purpose to discover your extraordinary potential.
Global Internship Program:
Exciting opportunity to be part of the Labcorp 2023 Global Internship Program as a Primary Care Marketing Intern!
As a Labcorp intern, you will have the opportunity to support meaningful assignments that complement education in STEM+ Business and Healthcare disciplines and are inspiring and valuable in our mission to improve health and improve lives across the globe.
In addition to department work, we support your professional development and career exploration through program workshops, leadership speakers, employee resource group introductions, new hire panel discussions, and small group ‘coffee chats’.
Capitalize on a dedicated training and development program that will support your scientific and professional career aspirations, and take pride in delivering work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world.
Primary Care Intern Job Description
The primary care product marketing intern will have the opportunity to work across various functional areas of Labcorp’s marketing department. The primary care intern will serve as an important resource in assisting the primary care product managers in strategic planning, lifecycle management, product development, and market analysis. The ideal candidate is eager to learn, proactive, organized, and creative.
- Partner with product manager on go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with integrated marketing to assist with tactical execution
- Assess new products and opportunities for primary care
- Attend meetings with internal and external business and vendor partners
- Draft presentation and summaries
- Brochure development in collaboration with the marketing team
- Provide insight and assist with strategy development on key demographics with regard to digital engagement
- Development of social media strategy for specific demographics
- Assist in project management, the development and launch of new testing and services
- Collaborating with sales, Marketing, Integrated Marketing, and product development team members to plan promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Helping team leads set, allocate, and monitor the budget of each project
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests, and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t, and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments, or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting, and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients, and customers where applicable
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Creativity, adaptability, and familiarity with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management
- Great organization, time management, and prioritization abilities
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
To apply for this job please visit careers.labcorp.com.