Jobs Hiring Philadelphia, Cashiers scan items, ensure that prices are quantities are correct, and collect payments. They also assist customers by explaining or recommending items, answering questions, and processing exchanges or refunds.
We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations.
You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace. To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
|Hiring Organization||The Home Depot|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3500 To USD 3800 Per Month|
|Location||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States 19148|
When The Home Depot was founded, Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank had no idea how revolutionary this new “hardware store” would be for home improvement and the retail industry. Today, we’re proud to be the world’s largest home improvement retailer.
In stores across North America, we aspire to excel in service – to our customers, associates, communities, and shareholders. That’s what leadership means to us. That’s The Home Depot difference. Our culture and success are built on an unwavering loyalty to eight guiding principles.
We live by a simple premise by our founders: Put customers and associates first, and the rest will take care of itself. Our three-legged stool sets a strategic framework that drives lasting customer and shareholder value.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills & Requirements
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- You can work with many different clients.
- Cashiers can work in many different fields.
- You can avoid hard physical work as a cashier.
- Most cashiers don’t work more than 40 hours.
- Cashiers have a decent work-life balance.
- You may get discounts on products.
- Being a cashier is not that stressful.
For More Category Wise Jobs
Please Visit – https://pnrstatusirctc.in/jobs/
- PNRStatusIRCTC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs Hiring Philadelphia.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org