1. Bachelor degree from an accredited college / university
2. Certified coder from AAPC/AHIMA
3. (Freshers can apply)
4. Proficient in ICD 10, CPT 4 coding conventions
5. Ability to train the health professionals for clinical documentation improvement
6. Comply with all guideline requirements regarding coding procedures and practices
7. Assign and sequence all codes for services rendered
8. Collaborate with billing department to ensure treatment codes are accurate received
9. Contact physicians and other health care professionals with questions about treatments or diagnostic tests given to patients with regard to coding procedures
10. Knowledge of relevant software system such as MS Office, particularly Excel
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED3,000.00 per month
- can you join immediately?
- AAPC/CPC (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.