TUan Gems &Jewels Pvt Ltd
Jewelry Store Manager
Jewelry store managers are responsible for overseeing all aspects of their company’s jewelry sales. They ensure that the right products are on display, help customers find what they’re looking for, and assist with any questions or concerns they may have about a particular piece of jewelry or purchase.
Jewelry store managers also play an important role in managing their employees. They oversee the work of other staff members to ensure that they’re meeting customer service standards and performing their jobs effectively.
- Managing daily operations such as hiring and training employees, scheduling shifts, monitoring inventory levels, and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Ensuring that all merchandise is priced accurately and appropriately labeled
- Providing customers with product knowledge and advice on jewelry selection in order to help them make informed buying decisions
- Establishing and enforcing rules and policies regarding employee conduct and store operations in order to ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with the law
- Completing Sales Target given by the company
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Aurangabad, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Retail sales: 3 years (Required)
- Hindi, English, Marathi (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.