I-MED Radiology Network
I-MED Radiology are seeking an experienced Sonographer to join the team in Rockhampton on a fulltime basis.
- Relocation Assistance provided- Relocating to the area? Talk to us on how we can assist with the move!
- Personalised Training & Development Plan Provided!
Across Australia, I-MED Radiology Network operates 250 clinics and performs over 6 million patient procedures each year, making us one of the largest providers of medical imaging in the world. With over 350 doctors and 4,000 staff actively sharing clinical knowledge and expertise, a consistently high level of service is assured across all clinics. I-MED Radiology’s clinic network expanded across the Tasman following the acquisition of Hamilton Radiology and Midland MRI located in New Zealand’s North Island.
About I-MED Rockhampton
I-MED Radiology Rockhampton provides critical medical imaging services to 83, 265 people. The highly skilled team in central Queensland are seeking an Sonographer to join their growing team. This role will be based in our Mater Rockhampton clinic (hospital site), located 30 minutes inland from the one of Australia’s most beautiful beaches & the iconic Great Keppel Islands. Rockhampton provides the amenities of a big city, whilst also offering housing affordability & some of nature’s best playgrounds. With direct flights to Brisbane & Townsville daily, Rockhampton is the perfect regional escape.
If you’re looking to fast track your career with additional specialised training?
Looking for a fresh start? Looking to escape the rat race of the city?
THIS IS PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
What we can offer you:
- Commitment to your continuous professional development (CPD) and career advancement
- State-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology
- The shared collective knowledge and support of the I-MED network
- Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options
- Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance programme
- A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted Health Insurance
- Delivering high quality, accurate and efficient ultrasound services
- Working together with doctors, technicians and clinic staff to ensure smooth, seamless patient care
- Promoting and maintaining the highest quality and safety standards
What we’re looking for:
- Registration with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR)
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of health professionals and corporate staff
- New graduates will be considered for this position
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.