Complex systems demand careful maintenance. Ideally from people whose good ideas and enthusiasm can truly shine in a supportive work environment. Because people like this make IT unique, smart and ready for the future. Without IT, the innovative power of the BMW Group would not exist.
IT Operationsmanager (f/m/x).
What awaits you?
- Responsibility for all IT-End-Devices within your areas of the Central and Southeastern European Region.
- Incident, problem and change management for local Infrastructure.
- Responsibility for budget planning and budget monitoring.
- Project Management with international internal and external teams.
- Steering external providers in order to ensure the availability and stability of IT-End-Devices and Systems.
- Contract and Ordering Management.
What should you bring along?
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Support, ideal an ITIL certificate and / or SCRUM Master certificate.
- High technical knowledge of IT Infrastructure and IT Operations Management, mainly in end user topics but as well for Servers, Network and IT Rooms (passive Infrastructure).
- Fluent business English.
- Willingness to travel within Central and Southeastern Europe.
- High skill of self-employed working.
What do we offer you at Campus Salzburg?
With us, you are guaranteed to find challenging and versatile opportunities to actively shape the sustainable mobility of the future. In addition to the motivating working environment in our dynamic teams, we offer a wide range of social benefits:
- A new flexible working environment at the Campus Salzburg with a wide range of possibilities for working (e.g. mobile work, creative spaces, library or directly in the department).
- Flexible working hours without core hours.
- You have the opportunity to experience a variety of our products and test them on the road yourself.
- Our canteen offers you a selection of various discounted meals every day.
- Locally and regionally, we can offer you great discounts through partnerships with various companies (e.g. gym, metro).
- Generous parking facilities directly on the Campus Salzburg.
- Internal initiatives with various events (e.g. initiatives on Sustainability, Health- and Work Environment & Sport).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.