LOOP is a digital-first lead agency, exploring the intersections between design, technology and digital brand building for leading brands. With a team of 350 digital talents and through data driven marketing, we help brave clients to stand out in the digital age. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Breitling, Red Bull and numerous others.
Are you passionate about mastering brand activation concepts and innovative ideas within a creative team? Do you know a thing or two about pop culture, brands, and storytelling beyond advertising? Is bringing ideas to life what your professional heart beats for? Then you might be the right one to leave your mark on the industry and fight with us for better advertising on the forefront of digital marketing and brand innovation.
- Deep understanding of brands, their role in society and how their culture and business have to be relevant for consumers at each step along the customer journey.
- Enthusiastic about social media and digital technology, culture-savvy regarding popular culture shifts and trends, up-to-date with new entertainment formats.
- Ability to convert ideas to creative concepts and texts for online campaigns and activities (social media, video, web, etc.) for existing customers as well as present them in pitch-perfect presentations.
- Love for thinking up and drafting storyboards in collaboration with a creative (and video) team and accompany the implementation.
- Defining campaign and content ideas, roll-outs and how they come to life on social media and beyond.
- Creating mock-ups and presentable decks.
- Working with creative production departments (design, photo, video) to bring ideas to life in a collaborative process.
- Analysing trends and interpreting insights out of your analyses that can be used to drive ideas and insights for our brands.
- You are a self-starter who’s always willing to learn new things and push boundaries pro-actively.
- Solution-driven and hands-on working mindset.
- You are a source of inspiration for co-workers and clients alike and bring your inputs to both, proactively.
- You bring a deep understanding of how to own a concept or project creatively.
- You are a team player on all levels of professional interaction and beyond.
- You carry yourself in a way that conveys your senior status to clients and co-workers alike.
- Media background and editorial/videographic experience is a plus.
- Fluent in German in both writing and speaking and excellent English language.
- 4-day Workweek At LOOP you can choose between a 5-day or a 4-day workweek – and have the freedom to switch between these models twice a year.
- Free Sports and Fitness Yoga, fitness, climbing, tennis and more. LOOP covers the costs and gives you access to 800+ fitness studios and sports facilities across Austria.
- +20% Vacation We don’t believe there can be enough time to recharge, that’s why all our team members get +20% vacation days per year, we call it Sunny Hours.
- 4000+ m² Office Space Our loft space is part of our identity. An ideal environment for working, collaborating and finding inspiration — with an additional 600m² film- and photo studio.
- 100% Hybrid Work Home office or LOOP office space? It’s your choice every day, and you don’t even need approval. In addition, most of our jobs are available as remote jobs.
- International and Diverse Team members from 30+ different nationalities in 6 locations, English as main language and a 55% female leadership quota.
- And much more Language Courses, Visa Support, LOOP.Horizon workshops and trainings, Klimaticket Contribution, Audiobook Library, Headspace App Subscription, etc.
To apply for this job please visit at.linkedin.com.