Business Development Executive
|Post Name||Business Development Executive|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Post Graduate/ MBA(marketing)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||350000/- To 550000/- Per Month|
|Location|| Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560075
Full Job Description
What would you be doing here?
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS, and direct sales.
- Present product solutions virtually.
- Generate revenue by counseling prospects and converting them into sales.
- Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals
- Respond quickly to assigned leads.
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA (marketing)
- 3-5 years of experience in Inside Sales / Outbound Sales / Telesales / Educational Sales.
- Experience with Field Sales and Channel Sales would be preferred.
- Good written and spoken English & can speak Hindi.
- Good negotiation and pitching skills are required.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced start-up.
- Ed-tech experience is an added advantage.
- Multi-disciplinary, continuous learning mindset.
- Customer focus with a good convincing ability and confident personality.
- Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
- ₹350,000.00 – ₹550,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.