Customer Success Associate
Air is a Creative Ops System for Marketers. Our product automates the mindless tasks that marketers do every day to manage content and unlocks creativity through image recognition, automated versioning, and approval workflows. We launched in March 2021 and have raised $28M+ from world-class venture capital groups including Tiger Global, Headline Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, WndrCo, and Slack Ventures.
We are looking for a people-centric Customer Success Associate to help us drive customer excellence at Air! As a Customer Success Associate, you’ll be responsible for the success of our customers. You’ll partner with customers to understand their business objectives and align them with product capabilities. You’ll lead customer onboardings, regular success calls, and serve as the “voice of the customer” in internal meetings. You’ll be responsible for driving high product usage, and value across our customer base.
- Work closely with customers to assess their goals and existing business practices to ensure onboarding alignment, proper account setup, and implementation support
- Lead onboarding and training calls for new and existing customers
- Establish trusted relationships with customers, sustaining relationships through the full life cycle of the subscription ensuring their success
- Ensure customers are aware of and educated on new features and releases
- Identify growth opportunities and work with customers to increase product adoption and usage
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Air platform to effectively communicate value to customers
- Maintain accurate records of activity in the client relationship management system
- Put the customer first. You have an unwavering passion for taking care of the customer
- Great communicator. Excellent, concise communication so you can effectively communicate with customers and teammates
- Strong time management. You can quickly react to things throughout your day and shift priorities based on the urgency needed
- Problem solver. Comfortable troubleshooting challenges, identifying opportunities, and driving solutions
- Ambitious. You’re motivated by improving your skills, and growing alongside an exciting startup as we scale
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You have the right attitude towards a sense of urgency, risk, and ambiguity that naturally comes with working at a startup
Our company culture was built around a tireless pursuit to be the best at what we do. We’re entrepreneurial and focused: tackling problems head-on without ego. We communicate with empathy. We speak directly, listen thoughtfully, and ask questions. We previously worked out of a cozy warehouse in Brooklyn, but are currently distributed around the globe. This is a remote role.Air contributes 90% to medical, dental, and vision insurance and 75% to dependent coverage. Employees also have life insurance, disability insurance, and membership to One Medical.
We offer a generous work from home stipend, professional development reimbursement, and unlimited vacation days. Although we are still early stage, we are always seeking ways to invest in the long-term health, wellness, and continued education of our employees.At Air, we believe that it takes a diversity of thought, culture, race, sexual orientation, and outlook to build a world-class business. We value unique contributions and welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Air.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.