Customer Relations Service Representative
The Customer Relations Service Representative (Security & Safety) supports the Manager in the implementation of the plans and programs of the security department in creating a pleasant atmosphere in the mall by ensuring the safety, security, and well-being of the customers, tenants, and employees.
- Supervises security during promotional events.
- Investigates security incidents; identify and recommend appropriate actions for the removal of all potential threats and hazards, which may cause accidents, injury, or loss of life and property of customers, employees, and the company.
- Monitors the efficiency level of security personnel by inspecting security posts regularly.
- Conducts guard mounting.
- Coordinates with Mall Operations and mediates complaints raised by customers, tenants, and employees.
- Regularly checks and monitors traffic and parking situations.
- Represents the Manger in any meetings or functions in the absence of the latter.
- Reports violations of company rules and regulations committed by company employees, contractual or agency personnel, and tenants.
- Checks completeness and correctness of guards’ Daily Time Records
- Performs other tasks as directed by the Manager or the Division Head.
- Graduate of any four-year course, protective services and management or equivalent;
- With at least one to four years of experience specializing in security, protective services or equivalent;
- Has knowledge of safety and security policies and procedures, investigation, reporting, and customer handling.
BUTUAN CITY, AGUSAN DEL NORTE
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.