|Hiring Organization||Bison Transport|
|Post Name||Corporate Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 35 To CAD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3H 0T8|
Then we have the opportunity for you!
As our business continues to grow, we are adding a NEW position of Corporate Recruiter to join our dynamic HR team. The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruitment for a high volume and diverse job board across our network with a focus on Winnipeg.
The Recruiter partners with Hiring Managers to establish hiring criteria and timelines for all vacancies. This role will be responsible for all talent sourcing activities (both opportunistic/passive and active), pre-screening applicants (phone, video, etc.) interviewing, pre-employment testing, reference checking, and applying other assessment tools to attract and hire top-quality talent for our business.
As the Corporate Recruiter, you will:
- Proactively manage full lifecycle recruiting for all vacancies, in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Specialist and Hiring Managers.
- Develop and maintain strong working partnerships with Bison leaders, understanding key drivers to their lines of business, and working hands-on to proactively help Hiring Managers to build successful teams.
- Build a sustainable pipeline and community of candidates to create an available talent pool across the Bison network.
- Create, update, and revise job descriptions and interview questions.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Specialist on connections and initiatives with post-secondary institutions.
- Expand use of Immigration processes for skill shortage situations including applying for Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and/or working through the Provincial Nominee Program or other services available.
The successful candidate possesses:
- Minimum 2-3 years of recruitment experience in corporate and/or recruitment agency environments.
- Strong business acumen and organizational agility.
- Experience leveraging immigration processes for skill shortage situations including applying for Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and/or working through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) or other services available is considered an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships and work effectively with various levels of employees.
- A strong work ethic and high levels of initiative, enthusiasm, and reliability. Practice great discretion with sensitive, confidential information.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to manage high-pressure situations while maintaining high-quality business outcomes.
- Excellent oral communication skills for face-to-face, video, and telephone interviews, and excellent written communication skills – specifically speaking with clarity and confidence and writing concise job postings and job descriptions.
- Proficiency with HRMS, including applicant tracking systems (i.e. Workday, ICIMS, Taleo, etc.)
- Previous experience within a similar industry is desirable (i.e. Call Center, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Skilled with social media recruitment strategies. Proficient in the use of LinkedIn, experience using LinkedIn Recruiter License considered an asset.
- Ability to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive, approachable attitude and professional demeanor.
Would you say that recruiting is your passion and you are energized by using new avenues in social and digital media to source candidates? Do you pride yourself on excellent partnerships with hiring managers and offering exceptional candidate care? Interested in applying your skills and experience with a leader in the Transportation Industry? If your answer is yes – make your application to Bison your first step toward making your best career choice yet!
- Thrive in a supportive team that provides coaching and training to help develop your skills and progress your career
- Dispersed work environments that promote a healthy work-life balance
- Meaningful and impactful work and projects with an essential service provider
- Join our engaging Wellness Program & extracurricular sports teams
- Celebrating over 50 years in Business
- Named as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Active in giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and Charitable Giving
- Committed to environmental sustainability
Bison Transport is committed to Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace.
To apply for this job please visit bison.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.