Bilingual Senior Immigration Analyst
|Hiring Organization||Fragomen in Toronto|
|Post Name||Bilingual Senior Immigration Analyst|
|Qualification||A University degree coupled with a Paralegal license is preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 45 To CAD 55 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 1R7|
Fragomen’s exclusive focus on immigration means you will work in an exciting, ever-changing, and challenging atmosphere with people who are passionate about immigration. Providing world-class client service and industry-leading technology solutions, Fragomen helps our clients to navigate the complex world of global immigration to better achieve their goals.
As a Bilingual Senior Immigration Analyst, you will:
- Perform substantive and client-facing work including drafting email correspondence, letters, and documentation to clients, government agencies, and colleagues
- Assist with drafting and filing applications with government agencies
- Learn about the various types of immigration matters
- Gather and maintain confidential client contact information in our proprietary case management system
- Provide status updates to clients and senior-level team members
- Be responsible for accurately updating our case management system with client data and ensuring billing is done correctly.
- Build knowledge of the firm, immigration case types, and client processes
- Meet assigned deadlines and communicate case progress/status/issues to the supervisor
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding assignments for self and team
Let’s talk if you have the following:
- A University degree coupled with a Paralegal license is preferred.
- Strong French bilingual communication skills, both verbal and written required
- 2 years experience working with business immigration files.
- A client service mindset, attention to detail, and desire to achieve a high level of productivity
- Experience using various computer systems, including client management systems.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing demands
- The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and escalate case issues to the supervisor
- Desire to contribute to a positive work environment, effectively collaborate and promote teamwork
This position is available in either Montreal or Toronto. Fragomen (Canada) Co. is committed to providing employment accommodation during the recruitment process. We are committed to building a diverse team through inclusive recruitment and selection.
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds, perspectives, and communities. If you require an accommodation during the selection process, please inform us as soon as possible