|Post Name||Packaging Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 19 To CAD 21 Per Hour|
|Location||Taber, Alberta, Canada T1G 0A5|
The Taber Packaging Technician will contribute to the success of PepsiCo Foods Canada by providing leadership in the operations of our manufacturing functions.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lays, and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo’s effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company’s broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose.
As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Observing the proper GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Lifting to 50lbs consistently
- Operating machinery (varies from basic to complex)
- Conduct sanitation activities daily and support biweekly site sanitation
- Maintain professional conduct with colleagues
- Must be punctual and attend all scheduled shifts
- Maintain a safety culture and drive for performance
- Entry-level role – the opportunity to understand all areas of manufacturing.
- Ability to earn up to $31.90/hour
- Night shift premiums at $1.14/hour
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Flexibility in schedule
- Must have good attendance
- Must have good safety record and performance record
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution, and vacation time
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An organization that aims to use its scale, reach, and expertise to build a more sustainable world
To apply for this job please visit www.pepsicojobs.com.