We value our talented Emirati employees, and whenever possible, help to grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply! We are looking for experienced Emirati talent interested in AML space. AML is a key risk area for all banks and this role provides lots of learning related to AML guidelines, policies and procedures.
The Consumer Business AML KYC Analyst is an intermediate-level position, responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) transaction monitoring and KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Conduct client profile reviews for customer accounts. Review all information and documentation ensuring compliance with local regulation and Citi standards. Perform checker role for KYC forms and client profiles according to policy requirements before due dates.
- Perform tasks related to transaction monitoring including collecting required information from clients.
- Support enhancements emanating from any changes and updates to policies and standards, by undertaking gapping activities, socializing the changes etc.
- Support process automation initiatives and timely implementation of new and enhanced policies and procedures.
- Perform post execution quality reviews, data profiling and remediation reviews and assessment of controls. Assist with any adhoc review.
- Update capacity plans and perform time and motion studies.
- Perform procedural updates.
- Process and publish daily MIS for the team and monthly reports.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – Ability to interact and facilitate across diverse audiences, including Senior Management
- Ability to support and obtain buy-in from others and lead by example of high performance
- Relevant experience with similar responsibilities in a high volume, fast-paced environment and industry systems and platforms
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic project participation experience
- Experience with contributing to a collaborative environment through knowledge sharing and mutual respect
- Business experience in the Consumer and Commercial Banking industry and experience within a medium/large financial organization, including knowledge of banking products and different types of transactions and client-facing procedures
- Relevant work experience and understanding of global and local AML KYC regulations, associated risks of non-compliance and changing dynamics, and knowledge of KYC processes throughout the client life-cycle
- Understanding of the inter-dependencies of roles within KYC process and requirements for KYC Record successful completion across relevant client types
- Experience with regulatory compliance, AML transaction/risk monitoring tools, and solving AML related issues
- Proficient Microsoft Office user (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to perform moderately complex queries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong multitasking skills and attention to detail.
Education: Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.