|Qualification||Degrees/Field of Study required:|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7000 To AED 7600 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax, and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Line of Service
Financial Due Diligence
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realize the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, and capital markets.
In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realize value from deals. Through data-driven insights, we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team assists organizations with both buy-side and sell-side due diligence. As part of our team, you’ll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analyzing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational, and strategic assumptions being made.To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues that prevent the team from working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Education(if the blank, degree and/or field of study is not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.com.