Choice International General Trading LLC
|Hiring Organization||Choice International General Trading LLC|
|Post Name||Airfreight Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2200 To AED 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Communicate with customs and other relevant authorities for any issues that may arise during the clearance of cargo.
- Verify dates of shipment and inspection, receive pre-production samples, approval on packaging, payment procedure, and handle all shipment documentation.
- Process customs clearance documentation for the clients and liaise with relevant authorities on a daily basis so as to deliver excellent customer service to all customers
- Arrange requests for payment for clearing agents and advance payment for high-value shipments.
- Organize undertaking documents or shipping guarantees to customs authorities in case of document shortage or delay and follow up with the clearing agents to close it.
- Prioritize shipment which requires immediate clearance with customs and prepare a report on shipment released and pending shipment to be cleared on a daily basis
- Advance operational efficiencies to increase the ability to process customer orders using both systems and physical improvements
- Monitor clearing agents until the arrival of goods to the warehouse.
- Comply and adhere to export or import administration regulations
- Develop knowledge of customs qualifications, and ensure new regulations are understood and implemented where required.
• No experience required
• Must be computer literate with high proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Good interpersonal relations and communication skills
• Knowledge of documentation requirements
• Must be 23-30 years old
• Any Nationality
• Uae Based
About the Company
Choice Int’l Forwarding Co., Ltd was established, focusing on the Middle East and African countries and providing complete one-stop logistics service for customers in countries including the Middle East and Africa. Through many years of operation, it has developed into a professional international comprehensive logistics enterprise with transnational operations at present,
Engaging in the Middle East and Africa import and export cargo transportation and extended logistics services. The company is headquartered in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, with branches in Shenzhen Yiwu, and Hong Kong. In the overseas markets, it also set up wholly-owned branch companies in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Cameroon, Nigeria, D.R.Congo, Uganda, R.E.P Congo, Tanzania, Cote d’Ivoire, and Senegal.
The company utilized an advanced IT system to conduct an effective quality management system, financial control system, and personnel training system and gradually formed a multimodal transport service system centering on countries including the Middle East and Africa and core business plates based on port warehousing, container leasing, ship leasing, shipping company warehouse chartering,
Air warehouse chartering, contracting container plate, chartered airplane, express line, and the Middle East and Africa project logistics. As a professional logistics company in the Middle East and Africa, we are committed to constantly perfecting the building and improvement of our various service platforms, setting up a complete extended service system for different customers’ personalized demands in the Middle East and African countries, and providing better, high-efficiency and safe logistics service for customers.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.