Marketing Communications Internship
|Post Name||Marketing Communications Internship|
|Qualification||Holding or working towards a bachelor’s Degree in a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Due to continuing success and growth of our AESG team, a fantastic opportunity has opened up at our award-winning Specialist Consultancy, Engineering, and Advisory Firm.
We are headquartered in London, Singapore, and Dubai, working throughout the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. Our areas of expertise are represented in four core verticals: Building Engineering, Planning and Infrastructure, Strategy and Advisory and Commissioning, Handover, and Asset Management.
We pride ourselves in being leaders in the industry in each of the services that we offer. We have one of the largest dedicated teams with decades of cumulative experience in sustainable design, fire and life safety, façade engineering, commissioning, building performance, waste management, environmental consultancy, carbon management, and acoustics.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Intern to join our Internship Programme here in Dubai. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated student or recent graduate seeking a range of experience across a dynamic role within a growing and ambitious company with a unique service offering.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for content creation, journalism, and general communications and marketing with a willingness to work across multiple disciplines and industries to continue to organize public engagement opportunities, and produce market-leading branding and communication projects.
If you are passionate, committed to excellence, self-driven, and great with time and task management skills, you could be a part of our team.
The ideal candidate fits the below profile:
- Student or recent Graduate
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated and self-driven (entrepreneurial outlook)
- Collaborative personality
- Great attention to detail is a must
- Passion for content creation from research to writing
- Highly motivated and keen to learn
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Holding or working towards a bachelor’s Degree in a related field – Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing
- Fluent in English
- Work in close collaboration with the communications team and other divisions to support and facilitate the smooth and timely delivery of communication projects
- Provide support for creating content across social media channels
- Support with coordinating speaking opportunities at key events and conferences
- Work closely with a graphic designer to create eye-catching designs
- Develop presentations and reports, predominantly in MS PowerPoInt & MS Word
- Align marketing collaterals with brand guidelines
- Support with Internal Communications on the Intranet portal
Why join AESG?
- AESG is a multidisciplinary specialist consultancy, offering a consultancy service and work environment like no other.
- Through our world-class reputation for innovative thinking, pushing projects to outperform expectations through smart application of planning, engineering, and architectural solutions, our project portfolio includes some of the world’s most forward-thinking and exciting new developments.
- The success of our company is built on the success of individuals. Our ability to achieve what we have is because our staff are driven, passionate, and love what they do.
As an employee of AESG you can expect:
- A huge amount of freedom for our high-performing employees
- Great career opportunities as the company continues to grow, with access to a huge variety of projects and incredible clients
- Working on some of the worlds leading developments and tackling our client’s greatest challenges
- Commitment to building on your areas of specialism and focal interest points, supporting your professional development through a structured training and mentorship program
- The highly collaborative approach across the different technical service offerings
- Promotion of the importance of the health and well-being of the team, including team-building fitness activities, social events, and the provision of a healthy work environment
- To be part of a dynamic and motivated team with an amazing team culture
To apply for this job please visit aesg.com.