Graduate Development Program
About Marsh McLennan
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company’s more than 85,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue of over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh provides data-driven risk advisory services and insurance solutions to commercial and consumer clients. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
To be considered for the MENA Graduate program, you will be a final-year student or recent graduate who demonstrates: –
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong Academic Grade
- Has enthusiasm for developing a long-term career within the professional services industry
- Ability to work in teams in the spirit of collaboration, engagement and inclusion
- Fluent in English (Arabic language is an advantage)
- Passionate to develop a long-term career in the areas of risk, strategy and people
- Outstanding analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Embark on a journey of growth as you undergo an intensive 18 months structured learning curriculum and gain valuable work experience from exciting cross-functional job rotations
- An opportunity to gain a regional exposure and best practices within the areas of risk, strategy and people.
- You will be part of a reputable and recognized brand in the professional services industry working with and learning from industry leading experts in the field
- Unprecedented opportunity to meaningfully impact our clients and make a difference across the world and industries
At Marsh McLennan, we attract a diverse mix of talent from all over the world and our culture serves as a powerful reflection of this. Our people feel confident to succeed here because they can truly be themselves. We embrace, encourage and advance diversity –including diversity of background, experience, thought and opportunity.
We are a family of exceptionally talented colleagues who thrive on creativity, forward-thinking and giving back. We are a global workforce energized and united by a common purpose: making a difference in the moments that matter – for our clients, our communities and our world.
If you are an enthusiastic team player, who enjoys challenges and interested in a career in insurance broking and risk management, Please apply via the below link on MMC careers
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.