Duserve Facilities Management
Security Guard (Male)
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
The incumbent ensures the security and safety of the public. Protect premises, assets, and personnel. The incumbent will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Observe signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property. Apprehend offenders and evict violators.
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences. Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates. Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
- Perform first aid or CPR
- Higher secondary education.
- Must be a certified Security Guard awarded by a SIRA in the UAE.
- Military or Police Background desirable.
- Must be at least 5 feet 7 inches tall for males, medium built, mentally, and physically fit.
- Must have a valid first aid certificate awarded by a certified training institute in the UAE
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written. Knowledge of Arabic and other languages is desirable.
- First Aid and Firefighting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY
- Knowledge of lifesaving methods and procedures, including first aid and standard resuscitation measures.
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Skilled in application of lifesaving techniques.
- Ability to act quickly and calmly in emergencies.
- Ability to perform rescue actions, administer first aid and CPR.
Minimum three (3) years’ experience as a Security Guard
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.