Public Relation Clerk
- Reviewing, verifying, and reconciling the daily governmental fees receipts of MoHRE / Immigration systems (i.e. Tasheel, E-channel, GDRFA, ICA, etc.) with Noqoodi, E-Dirham Accounts, AMER, Credit Card, petty cash and others reimbursement expenses .
- Ensuring outstanding prepayments from Finance –AP Team and remaining receipts with HCD is tallied as a request. Hence, performing monthly receipts reconciliation meeting to PR Manager.
- Reviewing and verifying the receipts which received from external (Abu Dhabi-HR) related to their card / petty cash reimbursement expenses.
- Sending emails to designated BUs about the availability and approval of job offer, work permit, visa and etc.
- Monthly reporting to different BU regarding the salary deduction of staffs related to visa, medical and etc. expenses.
- Support on typing the related Gov’t applications / transactions of (such as e-work permit and residence permit, new / renew Labour card, Labour contract/offer, new / renewal of Residence Visa, Medical, etc.).
- Support in drafting & documenting correspondences related to Letters, IOMs, etc.
- Act as a focal point for PR related work (receiving/forwarding correspondences/documents)
- Updating of residence visa, EID & passport details with scan of staff and dependents in Oracle and JAM Apps Incubator.
- Receiving of cash payment from new staffs for issue visa inside the country fee and providing necessary documents before forwarding it with Finance-Cashier.
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma in Finance
- 2 years of experience
- Good communication skill with basic IT knowledge and fast typing skill.
- Good knowledge of UAE Labour & Immigration rules .
Salary 4600-5500 + benefits as per company policy
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.