***** DESPATCH OPERATIVES NEEDED *****
Due to a high volume of work dropping in, Interaction Recruitment are looking to expand the team for our client based in Barnsley S71. We are looking for DESPATCH OPERATIVES, preferably with food production background.
As a Despatch Operative you will be responsible for stock rotation, stock replenishment, handling finished products & cleaning of warehouse.
- Undertake the receipt, storage and distribution of material
- Picking / Packing /dispatch of completed products
- Loading / Unloading vehicles both by hand and using an FLT
- Manual handling of product
- Stock Rotation (FIFO)
- Accurate logging of despatch data
- Use of internal computerised traceability system
- Participate in stock counts
- Secure orders for transport
- Liaising with despatch courier drivers
- Ensure all relevant records and paperwork are maintained accurately
- Room temperature monitoring
- Metal Detection checks
- Ensuring product safety & quality is kept up to the standard
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Following Health & Safety rules
- Working in most effective and efficient way possible
- Goods in / Despatch housekeeping, Clean as you go policy followed
- Handover at the end of the shift
- No experience required, training provided
- Good attitude and willingness to learn
- FLT license advantageous
Experience as being a production operative is not essential, but its an advantage for this role as full training will be provided.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.