Team overview and job responsibilities
We are looking for the professional accounting specialist who will help us to reinforce our Shared Service Center team located in Keila, Estonia. The main focus of the responsibilities will be on support of Swedish team managing the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Client Focus – establish open, good working relationships with assigned internal client(s). Work as a unique team and actively participate in the delivery of quality customer service. Proactively promote the virtual team concept.
- Oversee and coordinate the Accounts Payable processes from order to payment (pivot between the outsourcer and the internal structure and departments); prepare month-end cost center accruals and prepaid expenses in cooperation with controlling department; prepare VAT declaration;
- Her/his target:
- streamline the process in coordination with the outsourcer;
- review the reporting constantly
- push the local team to implement properly the process but understand their complain and work in change management
- Ensure service delivery is provided on a timely basis in accordance with specific timescales agreed within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and standard processes
- Anticipate and proactively follow-up related matters required to complete the processes ensuring deadlines are achieved
- Ensure that all the data in relevant systems are accurately maintained
- Oversee and coordinate the Cash Application process coordinate the process made by the outsourcer
- Oversee accounting treasury processes related to cash management and foreign exchange derivatives;
- Propose to Treasury Dep. the hedging contract in coordination with the controlling department
- Support the coordination of the relations with external and internal auditors, to ensure all statutory and regulatory deadlines are met.
- Participates actively in the development and the continuous improvement of PTP process and cash application.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- 3 up to 5 years experience in Audit or Multinational companies (preferential for people worked in Share Service Center with subsidiaries in the Scandinavian Region)
- Knowledge in working with different currency and knowledge of currency derivative
- Consistent knowledge of the general ledger mechanism
- SAP proficiency.
- Fluent English
- Ability to deal with complexity typical of an international environment and to work with other cultures, building relationships.
- Ensure two-way communication structures are in place across the team and that messages are globally consistent.
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Keen to deadlines, accurate and process driven mindset
- Management and development of a high performing & customer focused team, implementation of robust change management controls, enhancement of processes
- Development of inter-departmental and cross-functional relationships, facilitate and hold to principles and standards whilst maintaining positive professional attitude.