The Midaxo SaaS platform has been used by hundreds of global customers to close over $1 trillion of corporate development & M&A transactions. It is the leading corporate development dealmaking productivity platform. Midaxo enables frequent acquirers to successfully convert their strategy into value by repeatably taking an opportunity through identification, diligence, close, integration and value realization.Midaxo prides itself on the value it creates, the team it has built, and the customers it serves. We are a fast-moving and non-hierarchical organization where each team member is allowed to support others and close gaps as they see fit. We embrace the latest technologies and have an ambitious product roadmap to remain the industry leaders.
Midaxo Ltd is looking for a Support Manager to be part of our SaaS software development team in Helsinki.As a member of the Midaxo team, Support Manager is responsible for the technical support of our SaaS platform. Support Manager works closely with the Customer Success team and our customers to provide with timely information and resolution to technical support requests, as well as collaborating with engineering teams to ensure that complex issues are resolved with the help of developers.
The Support Manager will execute the technical support processes and development, manage the prioritization and triaging of the issues, and maintain fluent communication flow with the stakeholders. The Support Manager is expected to have enough technical background to assist in the investigation of the issues when needed.We are looking for a person with technical knowledge of web-based applications and past experience in support organization and incident management.
To succeed in this role, you need to have a customer-focused mindset, equipped with excellent communication skills. As a person, you have a proactive, pragmatic, and self-driven attitude and willingness to guide others by providing top-notch support while owning the technical support processes.This is a full-time, permanent position. Midaxo has an office in downtown Helsinki and remote working is possible to some extent. Please note, that applicant is expected to hold an existing permit to work in Finland.
Qualifications And Skills
- Strong experience in technical customer support and incident management
- Knowledge of working with a SaaS product
- A track record in customer-facing roles with a pragmatic and service-oriented mentality
- Hunger for continuous improvement
- Experience in monitoring and logging services is a bonus
- Technical background and/or interest in software development/quality assurance is seen as a bonus
- An opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the way M&A is done
- A meaningful and responsible position that enables you to utilize your technical skills and take responsibility for your work
- Modern tools and technologies as well as a new architecture to work with
- The support of an international, ambitious, and talented team and a result-driven but easy-going company culture
- A collaborative, flexible work environment; office in downtown Helsinki with a hybrid schedule
- Starting salary ranges from 4 000 to 5 000 euros monthly, depending on the seniority
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.